Friday, July 24, 2015

Good Bye Mommy...



Mommy keep me safe,
Mommy keep me warm,
handle me with all your love,
Mommy keep me from all harm.
I'm only six weeks old today,
this birthday gift of me,
a pair of bright blue eyes,
that someday you will see.
I've barely got ears,
and a little puppy nose,
and at the end of my feet,
little things called toes.
Looking forward to my life,
toys, teddy bears, boats with sails,
and listening to you tell me,
long and funny fairy tales.

Where are we going Mommy,
will we be gone all day,
are we going on a bus ride,
are we going far away?
Where did we go? 
what are they doing Mummy,
I hear a whirring sound,
why are they pushing on your tummy?
Don't let them hurt you Mommy,
why are the people dressed in green,
the whirring noise is getting louder,
if they hurt you Mommy, just scream.

What's happening to me Mommy?
I'm starting to cry,
Mommy come quickly,
they're making me die.
They are killing me slowly Mommy,
the whirring is pulling me apart,
everything inside of me,
is pulled out, there even goes my heart,
Oh how I wanted to hear,
a rustling breeze and a bird's sweet song,
and see the birdies in the trees,
but it hurts so badly and all seems wrong.

One last thought Mommy,
before I die,
I wish you could hear,
my last good-bye.
I love you Mommy,
oh, I really do,
I just wish 
you could love me too.
Bye bye Mommy, good-bye..............